Increase your filter capacity with a new underdrain system
The Malmberg Triton® System is designed to solve typical problems that occur in filtration plants and offers several advantages to conventional filter-bottom systems. Triton underdrain system utilizes Johnson’s world-renowned Vee Wire® screen technology. With its unique system, it can easily be adapted to almost any existing filter bottom which shortens renovation time and reduces investment costs. Triton underdrain system offers a maximum surface area to optimize filtration efficiency.
Advantages of a Triton
- Filter design simpler
- Vee Wire slots to suit different types of media and sizes
- Ideal for renovation
- Reduced plugging problems
- Covers the entire filter area
- Improves the backwash effluent efficiency
- Low initial headloss
- Several layers of filter media may be used without risk
- Works perfectly with activated carbon as filter media
- Reduced number of backwash cycles resulting in higher production (m³/m²)
What are your requirements?
The Malmberg Triton® filter bottom system is modular and scaleable. It can be built new on-site or prefabricated. Many old filter systems with conventional nozzle filter bottoms can easily be replaced. Triton® does not need a double layer of filter floor which gives the advantage that the filter bed's active area is increased.