Increase your filter capacity with new underdrain system
The Malmberg Triton® System is designed to solve typical problems that occur in filtration plants and offer several advantages to conventional filter-bottom systems. Triton underdrain system utilizes Johnson’s world renowned Vee Wire® screen technology. With its unique system it can easily be adapted to almost any existing filter bottom which shortens renovation time and reduces investment costs.Triton underdrain system offers maximum surface area to optimize filtration efficiency.
Advantages with a Triton
- Filter design simpler
- Vee Wire slots to suit different types of media and sizes
- Ideal for renovation
- Reduced plugging problems
- Covers entire filter area
- Improves the backwash effluent efficiency
- Low initial headloss
- Several layers of filter media may be used without risk
- Works perfectly with activated carbon as filter media
- Reduced number of backwash cycles resulting in higher production (m³/m²)
What are your requirements?
The Malmberg Triton® filter bottom system is modular and scaleable. It can be built new on site or prefabricated. Many old filter systems with conventional nozzle filterbottom can easily be replaced. Triton® has no need for a double layer of filter floor which gives the advantages that the filter bed's active area is increased.