Geothermal energy – Simple and ingenious
Geothermal energy exploits the natural heat that is stored in underground water or bedrock. Malmberg’s ready-engineered solutions make it easy and efficient for you to extract this safe and eco-friendly source of energy to heat and cool residential and commercial buildings. They also provide a rapid return on investment. For every fraction of electricity needed to operate a geothermal plant, you get back at least four times that fraction. At no extra cost
We were the first company in Sweden to develop viable geothermal solutions in the 1970s and we have installed more plants than anyone else since then. And as the call to reduce dependence on fossil fuels to heat our dwellings and offices grows louder and louder, the demand for renewable energy sources such as geothermal energy will continue to increase.
Green, free and self-produced energy
Inside rock, ground water and soil is free energy that is just waiting to heat your property. A geothermal energy unit means you can produce your own energy and significantly reduce your heating costs – all while doing something positive for the environment. Doesn’t get any better than that!
Malmberg EnerGeo™ is a complete geothermal energy central that is delivered to you ready-made. It is quickly and easily connected to energy sources and the property’s heating and cooling system, allowing for simple installation and quick set-up. This saves both time and money. Just Plug and Play.
- We carry out the energy drilling and groundwork with connections in the meantime, the Malmberg EnerGeo is manufactured in our workshop.
- The central unit is delivered complete with electrical controls/regulations and plumbing installation.
- Full control over manufacturing and ensured function and cost picture.
Our expertise gives you the best economy, environment and technology
Contact us for free planning of a perfectly designed shallow geothermal energy solution for your property. Profitability calculation, tender documents, and technical specification show the benefits of geothermal energy in your particular property.
We can help you with
- Feasibility study and detailed energy values
- Technical system design for optimal heat factor, COP
- Economical calculations
- Tender documentation including a time schedule for execution